Thursday 8 January 2009

Darren Hayman and the Secondary Modern - The Luminaire

Ooh, its one of those gigs, Andy from Pocketbooks is here with Nat, and Alice from Arthur and Martha, behind me is Enid Coleslaw and off to the left is my favourite particle physicist.

On stage is Dazza and four members of the Secondary Modern. Some stonking work on the fiddle and spazzing out on guitar.

I've had one or two pints and ma heid is drifting away from the task in hand. Is this to be Darren Hayman's gift to me, not the music or the sound, but the power of time travel. To lose myself in memories?
IMG_6300

For more on what they sounded like please refer to previous Darren Haymen reviews here. A couple of Hefner songs, b-sides and a-sides alike, keep the crowd on fire

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: