Tuesday 10 July 2007

The Plimptons - XFM

This site was always going to be a shameless promotional tool for bands wot I have interests in, the constant going to gigs was just a distraction. But now I think its time to cash it in a wee bit, and I don't mean by begging youse to click on the google adverts, no.

This week on XFM Scotland, where they have a sort of popularity contest for bands called XFM Uploaded, and The Plimptons are on it, just here. What I'd really like youse to do, is click on over there and have a listen to one or two of the songs. I'd recommend Impulse Records, its one of their best.

And if you like the sound of it you could also click on Vote for Us thing halfway down the left side. You don't have to fill in any forms or owt.

If the Plimps get enough votes they get one of their songs played on Thursday night, and it'd do wonders for the self-esteem of Marty Plimp.

No comments: